Labels

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Final Video Reflection - Chandler Unfried

The Service Learning Experience began as just a task to fulfill in my CIS 112 class but has since become so much more.  The assignment is complete, but the experience is far from that.  I plan on working with Girls on the Run for their next season!!  The impact the program has made on me will be lasting.







Girls on the Run is so much fun!  Girls on the Run is number one!



2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about my service organization! It started as an obligation and became something we love to do and I think that's really great. So did you enjoy Girls on the Run enough to go back next semester or are you going to serve the community another way?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Molly! Yes, I loved Girls on the Run so much! I really bonded with the girls and saw myself in them! I do plan on working with GOTR next fall when their new season starts up! I cannot wait!

      Delete