Girls on the Run is so much fun!
As students of the University of Kentucky's CIS 112 class, we will be participating in a service learning experience. This semester, we will be working with Girls on the Run Central Kentucky at Seton Catholic School. We serve as "Running Buddies" to the girls and will be helping them achieve their goals and live a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the season, they will be prepared to demonstrate their success and complete the GOTR 5K with us by their side. We are here to share our experience.
Thursday, December 10, 2015
Final Video Reflection - Parker Michel
Now that Girls on the Run is over, I'm sad but so incredibly thankful for my opportunity to work with them! I hope that if the opportunity arrises, I'll be able to work with them next fall! If you are considering getting involved in the community in any type of way, I'd highly recommend getting in contact with GOTR. It has been such a fun, rewarding experience!
Girls on the Run is so much fun!
Girls on the Run is so much fun!
Labels:
9:00 AM,
CIS 112,
Final Video Reflection,
GOTR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment