If anyone who has ever worked for or volunteered for Girls on the Run is reading this, THANK YOU! I have seen firsthand the difference it can make in a young girl's life - and it is a big difference!
As students of the University of Kentucky's CIS 112 class, we will be participating in a service learning experience. This semester, we will be working with Girls on the Run Central Kentucky at Seton Catholic School. We serve as "Running Buddies" to the girls and will be helping them achieve their goals and live a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the season, they will be prepared to demonstrate their success and complete the GOTR 5K with us by their side. We are here to share our experience.
Thursday, December 10, 2015
Allison Butler - Final Reflection
I am feeling a little sad that this is my last blog post. I have enjoyed volunteering with Girls on the Run, and have realized how much I enjoyed it through documenting it. Below is a video of me articulating the good and the bad of serving at Girls on the Run - and it is mostly good!
If anyone who has ever worked for or volunteered for Girls on the Run is reading this, THANK YOU! I have seen firsthand the difference it can make in a young girl's life - and it is a big difference!

If anyone who has ever worked for or volunteered for Girls on the Run is reading this, THANK YOU! I have seen firsthand the difference it can make in a young girl's life - and it is a big difference!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment